Becoming a LULAC member Introduction
LULAC of Riverside, Council #3190 is a community service nonprofit organization designed to actively promote civic and educational opportunities. As part of a national association, LULAC has traditionally encouraged integration into American society, fostered bilingual skills to extend the cultural horizons of our nation, establish cooperative relations with civic and governmental institutions and agencies, and uphold the rights guaranteed to every individual by our state and national laws to assure justice and equal treatment under the law.
LULAC of Riverside will continue to serve the people and the community, by whatever means possible, whether it’s through non-partisan political engagement or providing information and resources to our community. Your time, dedication, and commitment are needed to help improve the quality of life for all, for our people, for our children, for our future! Join LULAC of Riverside, and help to bring about the needed changes in our community.
Why Become A LULAC Member?
• Be part of an organization whose members are dedicated to making a difference through volunteer programs addressing the needs of the Latinx community.
• Mobilize and strengthen the Latinx communities of Riverside and surrounding area through community service and civic engagement.
• Develop a network of Latino leaders that role model, mentor, and promote change.
• Be part of a nationwide network of community activists who are protecting our civil rights in the areas of immigration, social services, education, and economic opportunity at the local, state, and national levels.
• Raise your voice and become a strong and influential presence in your community supported by our members
• Participate in making the changes you want to see in your community.
• Gain access to powerful resources to solve problems affecting our community.
• Access a national support network of LULAC members and councils.
• Stay up-to-date with periodic updates on legislative issues and social affairs
• Seize the opportunity to attend national and local events including invitations to our annual National Convention, National Women’s Conference, Emerge Latino for college students, training institutes and the Legislative Awards Gala in Washington DC and more!
How to become a member?
Print the membership form and bring it to a meeting or mail it to:
LULAC of Riverside
P.O. Box 1414 Riverside, CA 92501
Check out our “Meetings” tab for information about our next general meeting. All are welcome to join.
- New Members: $47
- New Student Members: $27
- Renewing Members: $41
- Renewing Student Members: $21
***Please make check payable to LULAC of Riverside